Need help applying for Mead Scholarship and Fellowship?
The Mead Scholarship and Fellowship was designed to help University of the Arts students and recent graduates develop their creative practices and subside research or travels expenses for their chosen field. The deadline for this years application is 29 April 2016, but there will be workshops on 17 February to help guide and support student applications.
The LCF workshop will take place at UAL’s High Holborn site on 17 February, between 12.30-2pm. The workshops will cover the application process, what to include in your project proposal and how to present your ability and skills to their maximum potential. UAL awards the Mead Scholarships to three undergraduate awardees nearing the end of their final year, the students can receive up to £2,500. The Mead Fellowship is awarded to two final year undergraduate or postgraduate students, plus recent graduates, the winners can be awarded up to £10,000 to further pursue their practice and research.
The Mead Programme is managed by Careers and Employability and generously supported by philanthropist Scott Mead. Scott is a fine art photographer, philanthropist and investor based in London for over 20 years. There will also be an exhibition to celebrate three years of the scholarship and fellowship, various pieces of work will be on display at UAL’s High Holborn site entrance.
- Register for the workshop on 17 February 2016
- Find out more about Mead Scholarship and Fellowship
- Read more about the MA16 season of events
- Find our more about postgraduate courses at London College of Fashion
- Find out about postgraduate open days
- Meet the graduates in our LCF MA16 Graduate Spotlight series
- Read more about LCF MA16 on LCF News