In common with all courses at the University of the Arts London, this course is credit rated. Years 1 and 2 must be passed to enter into year 3. Your degree is attained through full completion of the third year. Your degree classification is determined by the relative level of grades attained in the third year.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Virtual Reality
- Unit 2: Virtual Principles
- Unit 3: Virtual Spaces
- Unit 4: Contextual and Theoretical Studies 1
- Unit 5: Virtual Trajectories
- Unit 6: Mapping Virtual Practice
- Unit 7: Virtual Reality Design Labs
- Unit 8: Contextual and Theoretical Studies 2
- Unit 9: Final Major Project: Virtual World Building
- Unit 10: Virtual Networks
- Unit 11: Contextual and Theoretical Studies 3
Changes to courses
Information provided by the University is accurate at the time of first publication. Courses, however, remain subject to change. Changes may be necessary to improve the quality of educational services, in order to meet the latest requirements of a commissioning or accrediting body, in order to bring course content in line with best practice activities across the Higher Education sector, in response to student feedback, and/or due to a lack of student demand for certain units or options.
Events may arise outside of the reasonable control of the University which lead to changes to courses. Such events may include industrial action, civil disorder, severe weather, and changes in applicable laws and/or safety requirements.
If you have accepted a place on a course, we shall notify you of any changes as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will update this webpage from time to time with new information as it becomes available. In the meantime, if you have any questions, use our register your interest form.