Top Drawer 2022
Top Drawer, Olympia London
Sunday 11 - Tuesday 13 September 2022
UAL’s Careers and Employability team, together with Clarion Events, offer UAL students and graduates a discounted opportunity to showcase their work in a UAL branded area at Top Drawer from 11 until 13 September 2022.
Top Drawer is the UK’s leading design-led trade show for gift and interior products, with over 30 years of experience.
Top Drawer is where you can showcase your products, increase your brand exposure and generate new leads. This opportunity will give you the chance to sell your work and expand your business contacts directly with both major and independent retailers, from the UK and around the world. Training and support will be provided to the selected exhibitors to make sure they are prepared for the experience.
Top Drawer is carefully curated with buyers in mind, complemented by the recent addition of Top Drawer On Demand - the digital platform connecting brands with buyers.
Apply to have a space on the UAL stand at Top Drawer by 18 July 22 (10.00am).
The opportunity is open to all UAL students, graduates and alumni, and products can include:
- Interior accessories
- Soft furnishings
- Glass, ceramics, jewellery
- Fashion accessories
- Greetings cards
- Frames and prints
- You must be a University of the Arts London student or Alumni from an undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree course.
- You cannot have had your own stand at Pulse or Top Drawer or have been part of the UAL Stand in the past.
- You cannot have been trading for more than 3 years.
- You must be present for the duration of the show, including set up and break down
The cost to participate in this opportunity if selected is:
£65 (UAL students)
£160 (UAL graduates / alumni)
- Space to exhibit your work
- Stand design and build
- Individual promotional material
- Promotion and marketing
- Training events & support
- Public liability insurance
18 July: Deadline for submissions
22 July: Submission outcome
2 August: Introduction session for selected exhibitors
15-26 August (exact dates TBC): Optional professional development sessions – various times and dates
10 September: Delivery and installation of work to show (Olympia, London)
11-13 September: Top Drawer open – exhibitors should be present each day
13 September: Show take down
Apply online by 18 July 2022 with your product images, personal and business details.