Top Drawer: Design Trade Show
Applications for 2019 are now closed. Applications for next year will open in Spring 2020.
Showcase and sell your work to retailers at Top Drawer Trade Show.
UAL’s Careers and Employability team, together with Clarion Events, are offering UAL students and graduates a discounted opportunity to showcase their work on a UAL branded group stand, at Top Drawer, 8-10 September 2019 at Olympia, London.
Top Drawer is the UK’s leading design-led trade show for gift and interior products, with over 30 years of experience. The show is perfectly timed for the peak buying seasons in September to maximise results.
This opportunity will give you the chance to sell your work and expand your business contacts directly with both major and independent retailers, from the UK and around the world. Training and support will be provided to selected exhibitors to make sure they are prepared for the experience.
The opportunity is open to all UAL students and alumni / graduates, and products can include:
- Interior accessories
- Soft furnishings
- Glass, ceramics, jewellery
- Fashion accessories
- Greetings cards
- Frames & prints
Costs: £65 (UAL students) / £160 (UAL graduates/alumni)
- Space to exhibit your work
- Stand design and build
- Individual promotional material
- Promotion and marketing
- Training events & support
- Public liability insurance
A space at Spotted at Top Drawer would usually cost around £999.
- You must be a University of the Arts London student or Alumni
- You must be present for the duration of the show, including set up and break down
- You cannot have had your own stand at Pulse or Top Drawer in the past
- You cannot have been trading for more than 3 years