LCF's Founders Club launch advent calendar in collaboration with The Carlton Tower Jumeirah
LCF's Founders Club have taken part in a collaboration with The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, on an exclusive advent calendar, revealing a festive miniature capsule collection of couture dresses behind every door. Carefully crafted and designed by LCF alumni, the dresses can then be hung on a tree, with the limited-edition advent calendars available at the hotel, and are inspired by The Carlton Tower Jumeirah’s illustrious history. The exclusive launch event was celebrated at the hotel, buzzing with high profile industry guests, friends and family.
The LCF alumni designers commissioned for this exclusive advent calendar include:
- Salima Sule Ali from BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear - Founder of SALIMA.ALI, a non-seasonal, luxury womenswear brand
- Emily-Jane Bayliss from BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles: Embroidery - Founder of Beatrice Bayliss, a sustainably focused, slow fashion clothing brand
- Gabriele Gabija Raudonaityte from Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology - Womenswear and costume designer with experience in fashion houses such as Roksanda and Emilia Wickstead. Founder of CULT TELLUS: transparent, slow fashion brand.
- Fanni Varga from BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear - Founder of byVarga, an award-winning womenswear brand
- Daisy Riley from MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism - Founder of Monozygotics, a slow fashion label breaking down barriers
- Samreen Shaikh from MA Fashion Design Technology (Womenswear) - Creator of Seam-mo, a cutting-edge womenswear label
- Sanyukta Shrestha from MA Fashion Design Technology (Womenswear) - A pioneer in sustainable bridal and evening wear
- Lucy QI from BA (Hons) Fashion Contour - Freelancer designer and researcher working in sustainable fashion
- Asya Ter-Hovakimya from BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear - Co-founder of OMNISS an ethical fashion brand based in London
“For nearly a year The Carlton Tower and London College of Fashion Founders Club have been plotting something special. It’s been my privilege to support the outcome, a limited-edition festive calendar filled with 25 miniature fantasy ballgowns created out of the international designers’ dreams. If haute couture fashion is all about dreams, and luxury hotels are all about making dreams come true, this partnership was bound to produce something truly special." - Tony Glenville, Creative Consultant at London College of Fashion, UAL and Project Creative Director