Ten MA Fashion Design Technology Womenswear students showcased their unique and innovative collections for our LCF MA17 catwalk show last week.
The show took place at Dutch Hall, City of London, between Bank and Liverpool Street. The show was styled by Anders Sølvsten Thomsen who worked closely with the students, helping them shape their collections. Makeup was provided by Claire Mulleady and the M∙A∙C PRO team and hair by Louis Ghewy from Management + Artists with the Kevin Murphy’s session styling team and using Dyson Supersonic™ Dryers. Liza Smith provided nails using CND and production was by creative agency Bacchus who also specialise in fashion and luxury events production.
London College of Fashion continued to champion live music at their MA shows using Brighton-based pop musician and visual artist Bunty, part of the Beatabet collective.
We went backstage with two different LCF Fashion Photography students on the night.
Here’s a selection of our favourite images from the show.
- Follow LCF MA17
- #LCFMA17 on Twitter and Instagram
- Find out more about MA Fashion Design Technology Womenswear
- LCF is Global
- Find out more about other undergraduate courses at LCF
- Find out more about postgraduate courses at LCF
- LCF Open Days and Events
- Find out more about Funding and Mentoring
- More LCF News stories
- More information on LCF Careers
- Want to write for LCF News? Send your pitches to email@example.com
Alumni can connect with LCF in the following ways: