Third year BA (Hons) Fashion Contour student Amelia Stephenson has been featured in the London Evening Standard to mark her nomination for Lingerie Insight’s Rising Star of the Year.
Amelia was one of 5 students shortlisted for the annual award. She spoke to the Evening Standard about her inspirations, her typical day, her favourite designers and launching her own label Amelie Louise London.
Read her 10 minutes with… interview here.
Receiving press coverage such as this and the industry awareness the Rising Star nomination brings will be invaluable to Amelia when launching her brand after graduation and it is great to see titles like Evening Standard supporting emerging talent.
- Find out more about BA (Hons) Fashion Contour
- Follow Amelia on Instagram
- Find out more about other undergraduate courses at LCF
- Read more stories from the Class of 2016 series
- Find out more about postgraduate courses at LCF
- LCF Open Days and Events
- More LCF News stories