Coinciding with British Science Week in early March, a new Cosmetic Science Research Lab opened at LCF. The Fashion Business School, Cosmetic Science Research Group and LCF community came together to celebrate the launch of this new space, dedicated to the most exciting and innovative cosmetic science research.
Professor Danka Tamburic opened the event with a brief history of Cosmetic Science at LCF and then introduced all her colleagues working in the department. The team spoke about their backgrounds and introduced their research topics and specialisms, and told everyone how they will be using the new research lab to further their work. Dean of the Fashion Business School, Andrew Hughes then gave a speech, celebrating how far Cosmetic Science has grown in the past years. Below we share some pictures from the event.
After officially opening the new lab, guests were then given a tour by the departmental staff where they got to learn about and test some of the old and new equipment.
- More information on MSc Cosmetic Science
- LCF is Global
- Find out more about other undergraduate courses at LCF
- Find out more about postgraduate courses at LCF
- LCF Open Days and Events
- Find out more about Funding and Mentoring
- More LCF News stories
- More information on LCF Careers
- Want to write for LCF News? Send your pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni can connect with LCF in the following ways: