On Friday we kicked off our LCFMA16 season with our MA Menswear show at Banking Hall, in the City, where 10 student designers showed their diversely inspired collections.
Below we share a few snapshots of what went on behind the scenes before the show.
Special thanks to stylist Anders Sølvsten Thomsen, Claire Mulleady and the M.A.C Pro team for makeup, the designers, the creative team, the musicians: Moses Concas and Edoardo Mazzola, and Bacchus Productions for such an inspiring show. The show will be available to watch on YouTube shortly.
- Read the full LCFMA16 Menswear runway recap
- Find out more about MA Fashion Design Technology Menswear
- Read more about the MA16 season of events
- Find our more about postgraduate courses at London College of Fashion
- Find out about postgraduate open days
- Meet the graduates in our LCF MA16 Graduate Spotlight series
- Read more about LCF MA16 on LCF News
- #LCFMA16 on Twitter and Instagram