It’s always loads of fun backstage at our shows and LCFBA17 was no different. Hosted by Old Spitalfields Market, you could feel an energy of excitement from everyone – models, students and members of the public alike.
You can read the full runway recap here, but for now, we thought we’d share some of our favourite behind the scenes snaps with everyone. All photos taken by Oli Bolland and the LCF comms team.
Big thanks to Old Spitalfields Market, John Vial hair stylist and the Revlon Pro team, and Claire Mulleady and the MAC Cosmetics UK team, who worked their magic on all of the models.
Thank you to everyone who tuned into the livestream and to everyone who made it down to the show. Since Monday it has been featured across a number of publications including the London Evening Standard, Hunger Magazine, Pause Magazine, Not Just a Label and WWD. We also put together a playlist of songs selected by our class of 2017 students, as songs that have inspired them and helped them concentrate on creating their final masterpieces so tune in and enjoy!
- Follow LCF BA17 here
- More #LCFBA17 on Instagram
- More about Old Spitalfields Market
- LCF is Global
- Find out more about other undergraduate courses at LCF
- Find out more about postgraduate courses at LCF
- LCF Open Days and Events
- Find out more about Funding and Mentoring
- More LCF News stories
- More information on LCF Careers
- Want to write for LCF News? Send your pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni can connect with LCF in the following ways: