Mood Boarding and Story Boarding for Art Directors Online Short Course
During this two-hour live session, Giulio Mazzarini, senior lecturer and established creative professional, will talk about the benefits of creating unique mood boards and storyboards and will give essential tips and advice on the best formats and strategy to create effective presentations, aimed at facilitating the creative process as well as presenting successful ideas.
Who should attend this online short course?
This online professional development short course is aimed at art directors but also open to designers, creatives, managers and entrepreneurs in the creative industries interested in improving their abilities in delivering effective presentations and ideas.
It is also an excellent fit for individuals who are new to the creative sector or who aspire to work in it, and want to learn more about developing concepts to build their portfolios and enter the creative markets.
After this session you will:
- Have an insight from a professional on how to trigger ideas
- Gain an understanding of the multi-sensory experience for creatives
- Have an introduction to how to design Concept/Mood Boards
- Understand the importance of using sketches and developing Storyboarding
- Have a fresh perspective on teamwork
- Understand how text and images work together
This online short course offers:
- Expert knowledge from industry professionals
- Opportunities to meet other like-minded creatives
- A chance to join the conversation with a live Q&A
- Opportunity to upskill and develop professional practices
- Participants will receive a certificate upon completion
Topics to be covered:
- Idea generation
- How mood boards are created
- Sketching storyboards
- Best formats and strategy to create effective presentations
- Importance of team work
- Images and text - how they work together
To take part in this online session you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
We recommend you have:
- A notebook
- A pen
Meet the Tutor:
This two-hour online short course is an introduction to Mood Boarding and Story Boarding for Art Directors.