Customer Engagement and Loyalty Programmes Online Short Course
Today’s consumers are better informed, more connected and more empowered than ever before. This means that companies can no longer rely on marketing by intrusion. They must practice marketing by attraction to engage consumers rather than interrupt them.
Highly engaged customers buy more, are more loyal, and are much more profitable, so it is strategically important for your business to develop and nurture these relationships.
In this course you will learn about consumer relationship management – the practice of identifying your highest-value customers, and then building engaged relationships with them over time. This will take us into customer value propositions, segmentation, database marketing and loyalty programme design, communication design, and marketing content and channels. You will learn best practice from global case-studies prior to formulating your own customer engagement strategy.
Throughout out the course we will meet for live sessions in the online classroom, for presentations and discussion with your tutor. You will also complete hands-on assignments each week, to practice your new skills.
Who is Customer Engagement and Loyalty Programmes Online Short Course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers – you could be an entrepreneur, a business owner, a CRM manager, a marketing or sales manager, or more! The program focuses on simple, effective ways to build loyalty with your chosen demographic, through building your own step by step customer centric engagement and marketing strategy. No previous experience of studying relationship marketing is required.
By the end of the course you will have;
- A clear understanding of how CRM and Customer Engagement influence brand equity, customer value and profitability.
- Developed confidence in define a customer engagement vision, strategy and plan
- Understood how to link different channels and relevant communications according to the buyer journey
- Used and mastered a framework to design a customer-driven marketing strategy
- Gained a clear understanding of the different types of loyalty programs and why they are crucial to success
- Received personalised feedback from your tutor, an industry specialist
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
- An introduction to consumer relationship management
- Adapting content strategy for different channels
- Defining your customer identikit: persona to the consumer journey
- Creating value for a specific demographic
- Loyalty program mechanics
- Best practice from around the globe
- Connecting Communications to online channels (including social media)
- Customer satisfaction index (CSI) and net promote score (NPS)
- The fundamental practices in creating your own consumer engagement plan
- Email best practice
- Cost-effective communication tools
- Mixing media
- Budget optimization: spending your money wisely
- Market segmentation and targeted advertising
- Integrating your customer engagement strategy with your marketing strategy
- How to create and communicate value
Meet the Tutor:
This online short course is an introduction to how to engage and retain customers. You'll gain knowledge through successful global case studies, prior to developing your own personalised marketing strategies.