This course has 2 levels:
- CEFR A2-B1
- Pre-intermediate / lower-intermediate
- IELTS 4.5-5
- CEFR B1+-B2
- Intermediate / upper-intermediate
- IELTS 5.5 +
If you have a valid English language test, submit it with your application. You do not need an IELTS score to apply.
If you don’t have a valid English language test, don’t worry. We’ll be in touch about alternative ways you can check your English language level.
Learn more about how to apply.
Our IELTS Online course is ideal for you if you want to:
- Improve your IELTS score.
- Prepare for your Academic IELTS exam.
- Support your application for a degree or Pre-sessional English with an improved IELTS score.
- Do practice IELTS tests, learn IELTS exam skills and build your confidence.
- Study vocabulary and grammar around IELTS topics.
- Learn from experienced, friendly and knowledgeable teachers.
- Get involved in virtual UAL life through social events and activities.
You can view a sample week 1 schedule as a PDF: IELTS Online sample schedule (PDF 142KB)
Please note: this is an example and may change. When you have booked your place you will receive your confirmed schedule.
At the end of the course you will take an official practice IELTS test. You will receive a Record of Study and Achievement certificate with your test results. You will also be given feedback on your work.
Hours a week
15 hours a week for 4 weeks. This includes:
- 10 hours of live classes: 10am-12pm Monday to Friday, GMT/BST.
- 5 hours of independent study.