Study the 4 week online IELTS preparation course
IELTS Online is an IELTS preparation course, developed and taught by the Language Centre at University of the Arts London (UAL). We are British Council and BALEAP accredited.
Our online lessons are taught by friendly and experienced teachers. The learning platforms we use let students work together and learn in a classroom environment, which is important when studying at home. We also offer learning and wellbeing support by our student support team.
Next start date:
Monday 4 January - Friday 29 January 2021
- 15 hours a week for 4 weeks.
Why choose IELTS online?
IELTS Online at UAL Language Centre is ideal for you if you want to:
- Improve your IELTS score.
- Prepare for your IELTS exam.
- Do practice IELTS tests, learn IELTS exam skills and grow your confidence.
- Learn from experienced, friendly and knowledgeable teachers.
- Study in a British Council accredited school.
- Have access to online UAL Social Programme events and have the opportunity to interact with university students.
Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to study at UAL Language Centre.
Hours a week
15 hours a week for 4 weeks. This includes:
- 10 hours of live classes: 10am-12pm Monday to Friday, GMT.
- 5 hours of recorded teacher feedback and self-study.
We have a variety of sample lessons available. To experience a sample lesson, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view a sample week 1 schedule as a PDF: IELTS Online week 1 sample schedule (PDF 186KB)
Please note this is an example only and may change. When you have booked your place you will receive your confirmed schedule.
Dates and Fees
- Monday 4 January - Friday 29 January 2021
- Monday 1 February - Friday 26 February 2021
- Monday 1 March - Friday 26 March 2021
- £1,160 per 4-week course.
- £85 registration fee.
- Extra 1 to 1 tutorials at £60 per hour.
How to book
Want more information?
Want to ask us a question? Would you like to see a sample lesson? Sign-up and we will email you more information and answer your questions.