We offer tutorials for international UAL students who need support with a specific assignment or language skill.
How we can help
We can help you with:
- Language and grammar
- Style, tone and form
- Clarity, meaning and expression
- Academic conventions
- Talking about your work
- Presentation practice
- Reading practice
What you'll need
You should have the following things ready:
- Assignment brief
- Some work to discuss with the tutor. This could be an essay/report/proposal you are writing, a text you find difficult to understand, a piece of work you want to talk about or a presentation you want to practise.
Choose a tutorial
If you are a PhD student and need help with your writing, please get in touch with us and we will find you a tutor. We can help you develop your style, tone, structure and more.
Email any enquiries to email@example.com and include 'PhD tutorials' in the subject.
- You are permitted 4 tutorials per term.
- These tutorials are not a proofreading service but the tutor will offer guidance.
- New sessions are made available weekly.
If you cannot attend your online tutorial, you must cancel your booking at least 48 hours before the session. Please log into SkillsForge to cancel your booking. There is a cancellation link you can click at the bottom of the booking confirmation.