How to Book an English Course
To book your place on a UAL Language Centre English course, you will need to complete the Language Centre Online Booking Form.
- Don't forget to check our English course start dates and availability before applying because some courses can become fully booked.
- Most of our courses carry a minimum English language requirement. Please check this before applying. If you are unsure of your current English level we can provide a level test.
How to pay
First send us your completed booking form. We will then send you your student ID number, which you need in order to make an online payment, and full instructions of how to complete the payment.
Flywire bank transfer
University of the Arts London has partnered with Flywire to help streamline the payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank. This is the preferred method for both international and sterling payments. Flywire offers multiple payment options, good foreign exchange rates, and ensures that your payment arrives safely and accurately.
Flywire allows you to:
- pay in over 70 currencies
- track your payment from start to finish
- pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or e-wallet solutions
- pay from any country and any bank
- save on bank fees and exchange rates
- get multilingual customer support, any day and at any time
If you have any questions about making your international payment using Flywire, visit Flywire's help section.
Please note: the Language Centre cannot accept payment by cash or cheque.
Other bank transfer
You can also send a bank transfer directly to:
Account name: University of the Arts London
Account number: 01045822
Sort code: 50 41 06
Bank and branch: National Westminster Bank plc, Piccadilly and New Bond Street, 63 – 65 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0AJ
Please make sure any bank transfers are accompanied by your (the student's) name and invoice/student ID number.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or phone +44 (0)20 7514 2309.
If you pay by bank transfer, please scan and email a copy of receipt to us on the email address above as soon as possible. Please note that all bank transaction charges must be paid by you.