Digital Marketing for Fashion (Online Short Course)
Fashion business today is no longer a traditional practice of fashion shows, editorials and press releases. Today customers require two-way communication, an unforgettable customer experience, and ways to search and buy now.
This social media course will provide you with insight and knowledge on marketing your business, building your brand, and engaging with your customers utilizing creative online marketing strategies. Discover the crucial role digital and social media plays in a successful marketing strategy, from blogging to pinning; and display ads to email marketing. This online course will teach you how to use the web to its best promotional effect.
- Online branding concepts
- Basic principles behind using social media
- How to leverage social networks for social shopping tactics
- Introduction to fashion blogging
- Setting up an editorial calendar and online organizational tools
- Building and maintaining consumer relationships using online communities
- How to market your fashion business online
- Introduction into digital analytic measurement tools
By the end of the course you will;
- Know the main channels fashion brands can use to communicate with their consumers using Digital Marketing
- Have discussed current trends in Digital Marketing, and the future of the consumer
- Understand how new tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in developing and branding products
- Learnt the importance of pricing in a successful Digital Marketing campaign
- Received personal feedback from you tutor, an industry expert, on your assignments
Who is Digital Marketing for Fashion (Online) for
This course will be incredibly relevant for anyone who works in Fashion and wants to learn how the industry uses this essential tool to connect with consumers, develop their brand, and drive profits. It will be particularly useful to you if you are considering launching your own fashion brand or fashion business, and want to know the best Digital Marketing strategies to employ.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Paul McGregor fronts various successful online businesses, most recently Mens Fashion Magazine. Having being highlighted as an up and coming force in the menswear industry, Paul has been featured and interviewed by a variety of brands and publications including GQ, Vogue, Reiss, French Connection, River Island, Burton plus more. Paul takes a personal approach to every lesson, and consistently offers advice to students after courses have finished.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions