Digital Marketing for Fashion Online Short Course
Nothing drives fashion marketing results like digital marketing, and the market is fiercely competitive. If you are a fashion entrepreneur, a designer with a label to promote, or a marketer looking to upskill, this course will give you an overview of the latest tactics and strategies, to help you stay ahead.
You will discover how to create successful campaigns, using tools such as search engine optimisation and paid search, affiliate and influencer marketing, and social media marketing. We will also look at how to increase conversions once you have engaged your audience, and how to build online communities.
The course is highly practical, and each week you will put the learning into practice with realistic assignments and get personal feedback on your work from an expert tutor. There will be lively sessions each week with your tutor and a small and global group of classmates, and you will learn from tutor presentations, case studies, and classroom discussions and Q&A.
By the end of the course you will be equipped with a range of tools and tactics you can use to design your own campaigns and strategies and will have a new understanding of the world of digital fashion marketing.
By the end of the course you will have;
- Have a good grasp of the main channels fashion brands and influencers use to communicate with their customers digitally
- Learned about the current trends in digital marketing
- Become aware of how analytical tools enable brands to develop their products and understand their target audiences better
- Gained insight into the importance of pricing in a successful digital marketing campaign
- Received personalised feedback from your tutor, an industry expert on each of your assignments
Who is Digital Marketing for Fashion (Online Short Course) for?
This course is designed for anyone who works in fashion or for those who want to learn how the industry operates online. The course is focused on how a strong online presence drives profits and will, therefore, be particularly useful for those considering launching their own fashion brand, business, or blog. You will receive an introduction to the best digital marketing strategies used in the industry today.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time.
Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
- An introduction to core fashion marketing strategies
- How to researching the fashion market
- social media strategy and an introduction to each platform
- Branding: carving a coherent social presence across multiple channels
- Creating content for Facebook and Instagram and tips for getting discovered
- How to communicate your brand values and image
- Integrated shopping: from social to sales
- The role of the fashion influencers and how to work with them
- Designing a successful advertising campaign
- How to create an editorial calendar
- Building and maintaining consumer relationships in online communities
- An introduction to affiliate marketing, up-sells, funnels, and the subscription model
- The top ways to market your fashion business online
- An overview of the analytical tools used in fashion marketing
- The importance of teamwork and where to find collaborators
- Tips and tricks for networking effectively
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
Meet the Tutor:
This Digital Marketing Strategy Online Short Course covers how to engage, promote, sell, and brand online, everything from strategy and planning, customer experience, traffic generation and advertising strategies, to analytics and ROI tracking.