Content Marketing Online is ideal if you are interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting brands, products or services. In the ever-changing landscape, consumers want engagement not sales pitches, and content marketing offers the opportunity to create valuable, targeted and measurable marketing activity both on and offline. By utilizing a range of content marketing methods, such as blogs, video content, interviews, infographics and more, you can increase your organic or paid growth for either B2B or B2This course gives an overview of the latest content marketing thinking, tools and channels for both digital marketing and print marketing strategies.
Who is Content Marketing Online Short Course for?
This course is ideal for marketers, business owners, or anyone with a cause, product, or service they want to promote in a cost-effective way.
By the end of this course you should have;
- Defined clear business and marketing objectives, and undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Developed an understanding of how to reach new audiences and retain current customers
- Created innovative and effective content across off and online marketing channels
- Learnt how content marketing sits alongside social media, PR and traditional marketing activities
- Received personalised feedback on your work from your tutor
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain in easy to understand accessible English, if they use any special terminology we make sure they explain what it is they mean.
- New methodologies will be explained to you in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- We even include live demonstrations of particular techniques so that you can see exactly how things should be done.
- We also offer a bunch of learning resources for you to access outside of the live lessons. This allows you to ensure you are up to date and you can practice and review the things that are important to you. Practice makes perfect after all!
Live interactive classrooms:
- We like to do things the right way, that's why all of our online classes are live, you won't find any recordings here (well apart from the recording we provide in case you miss a live session)
- Expect live interaction with your classmates from around the world, our students come from far and wide
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Discuss topics related to your course in real time via your microphone and camera or if you're not feeling brave, in the chat box
- Miss a class? Thats ok you can catch up in a recording which is available for 2 weeks after your course runs
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- However we always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are a great addition to your C
All our online short courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes as our face to face courses
- Lesson recordings, for review, so you never have to miss a class
- Access to the virtual learning environment with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access to the recordings of the live classroom sessions
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time.
Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
- Understanding audience and brand
- Consumer behaviour
- Content marketing toolkit
- Engaging storytelling
- Setting objectives
- Integrating content marketing with social media activity
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session: