Content Marketing Online Short Course
Content Marketing Online is ideal if you are interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting brands, products or services. In the ever-changing landscape, consumers want engagement not sales pitches, and content marketing offers the opportunity to create valuable, targeted and measurable marketing activity both on and offline. By utilizing a range of content marketing methods, such as blogs, video content, interviews, infographics and more, you can increase your organic or paid growth for either B2B or B2This course gives an overview of the latest content marketing thinking, tools and channels for both digital marketing and print marketing strategies.
Who is Content Marketing Online Short Course for?
This course is ideal for marketers, business owners, or anyone with a cause, product, or service they want to promote in a cost-effective way.
By the end of this course you should have;
- Defined clear business and marketing objectives, and undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Developed an understanding of how to reach new audiences and retain current customers
- Created innovative and effective content across off and online marketing channels
- Learnt how content marketing sits alongside social media, PR and traditional marketing activities
- Received personalised feedback on your work from your tutor
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
- Understanding audience and brand
- Consumer behaviour
- Content marketing toolkit
- Engaging storytelling
- Setting objectives
- Integrating content marketing with social media activity
Meet the Tutor:
This online short course will give you valuable insight into the world of content marketing. You will gain practical skills in a range of content mediums such as blogs and videos. Suitable for a business or project in any industry.