Digital Marketing Strategy Online Short Course
These days, no one can afford to ignore the internet as a means to connect with customers, build a brand or promote a cause. But how do you get noticed amidst the noise? On this course, you will learn everything you need to know to create a successful digital marketing campaign.
Led by an industry expert, each week you will master a tactic or technique which will help you build your own digital marketing strategy. The course will cover everything from customer experience, traffic generation, advertising strategies, to analytics and tracking your ROI (Return on Investment). Through weekly practical tasks, you will apply what you are learning to real world scenarios. There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss your ideas and get expert and peer feedback.
Who Should Attend?
This course is excellent for entrepreneurs, freelancers, recent graduates and employees across a range of industries like marketing, PR and communications. This course is perfect for anyone looking to update their digital skills, gain a fresh perspective or develop a successful digital marketing strategy for a specific business. You will need a basic understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) to take part.
By the end of the course you should have:
- Defined clear business and marketing objectives
- Undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Exposed to a large range of digital marketing tactics, such as branding, PR, SEO, social media and content marketing
- Learned how to reach new audiences and retain current customers
- Gained a fresh perspective on the changing climate of digital communication
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- notebook and pen
- Creating clear measurable objectives
- Customer profiling
- Understanding the UX Design for websites
- Customer experience
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- How SEO and Social Media work hand-in-hand
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- Digital advertising and events
- The impact of mobile marketing
- Strategy and planning
Meet the Tutor:
This Digital Marketing Strategy Online Short Course covers how to engage, promote, sell, and brand online, everything from strategy and planning, customer experience, traffic generation and advertising strategies, to analytics and ROI tracking.