Skip to main content

Course Engagement and Monitoring Guidance

If you're a Tier 4 or Student visa holder, the University is required by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) to monitor your engagement with your course.

As long as you remain fully engaged with your course, the University will not withdraw sponsorship and your student visa will remain valid.

Read the University Attendance Policy for HE students.