If your application to study at UAL is successful, you’ll receive an offer email, an update in your UAL Portal or a notification from UCAS track to let you know the good news. Make sure you look out for it!
You might receive a conditional offer. This means you have to meet certain requirements, which will be specified in your offer email or via UCAS Track. An unconditional offer means that all the academic conditions of your offer have been met. All offers must become fully unconditional before you can study at UAL, but many start out as conditional offers.
This short guide will take you through the steps for understanding and accepting a conditional offer.
If we've sent you a conditional offer and you're a home applicant, you should complete these steps:
- Scan your exam certificates and upload them to the UAL Portal as soon as possible. You will need to bring the original copies with you when you enrol.
- Your offer letter will provide you with a link to UAL's Terms and Conditions. Take some time to read these through.
- Accept your offer. If you applied through UCAS, you should accept your offer through UCAS. Direct undergraduate, foundation and postgraduate students applicants should do this via the UAL Portal.
- Apply for accommodation if you need a place to live.
- Apply for funding.
- Enrol online before you start your course.
International applicants need to follow the same steps as home applicants, with two extra steps:
- Pay your deposit towards your tuition fees as soon as possible after accepting your offer. If you need a student visa to study at UAL, we will generate your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number for your visa application within 3 months of your course start date.
- Make a visa application if you need to.
More to explore
Have you been invited to interview?
Find out how you can prepare.
Have we asked you to upload a portfolio?
Submit your work with PebblePad, our online document submission tool.
Have we made you an alternative offer?
In some cases, you may receive an offer from a different course or College.
More about what happens after you apply
Go over the list of things to remember if you're waiting to hear from us.