In-person photos at Central Saint Martins for students from any College
If you are in London next week, there will be an in-person photobooth at The Crossing at Central Saint Martins as part of this year’s virtual graduation.
From Monday 12 to Friday 16 July, we’ll be photographing graduating students, one at a time, on a first-come, first-served basis. We will have caps and gowns available for BA and MA courses.
Your photo will be emailed to you so you can use it in the virtual photobooth during your Virtual graduation ceremony. In the virtual photobooth you will be able to add stickers, backgrounds and frames to your photos! Please allow a couple of days to receive your photos.
Information for Friday 16 July
The demand for the graduation photo booth is huge, as you can imagine. If you are planning on coming down tomorrow, here are a few things you should be aware of:
- There is likely to be a long queue, so please be prepared to wait for your turn
- The queue will be open in the morning between 9.30 - 11.30am. If you are not in the queue by 1130am, you will be asked to return in the afternoon.
- The queue in the afternoon will be open 1 - 2pm. If you are not in the queue by 2pm, we will be unable to take your photograph.
- You will only be able to wear a graduation gown for your official photograph and you will be unable to take any personal photographs away from the photo booth.
- You will need to return the graduation gown as soon as your official photograph has been taken. This is so we can offer this service to as many of our graduates as possible, so please be considerate to other students.
How to get to The Crossing at Central Saint Martins
Enter Central Saint Martins via our main entrance from Granary Square. You will pass Reception (on your right hand side) before reaching a large atrium space. This is The Crossing, and is located before the barriers into the College.
- On Friday 16 July the queue will close at 2pm.
- Monday - Thursday, the queue for the physical photobooth will close 1 hour before the official end time.
- there will be no facilities on site to change or prepare for photographs so please arrive ready to be photographed.
- you will be asked to check into NHS Track & Trace via a QR code on arrival. Please ensure you have downloaded the NHS Track & Trace app.
- you may wish to bring your own props such as a certificate to the photobooth. The only props provided on the day will be a cap and gown.
- students from any college are welcome to come along to have their photo taken.
Photo: Colourful Painting by Mo Zhou, Graduate Showcase 2019