Fashion Content Marketing Online Short Course
This fashion content marketing short course will show you the steps fashion brands use to develop their brand stories, and then how digital content and social media managers apply this story through all the brand’s channels, to increase awareness, and engage and convert.
It is perfect for anyone who wants to understand the strategy behind fashion social media, and how to design effective content marketing campaigns.
Each week you will learn a different aspect of the fascinating world of fashion brand storytelling, starting with strategy, then exploring types of content, followed by social media and channels, and finally a look at how to integrate it all into effective campaigns.
The course has a practical focus, and you will learn from case studies, lively class discussion, and hands-on assignments with personal tutor feedback. By the end of the course you will know how to make fashion content marketing work for you.
Who is Fashion Content Marketing Online Short Course for?
This course is ideal for creative people who have a good grasp of digital technology and are interested in the fashion industry. It is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about fashion communication and building relationships with consumers, and to become a better digital marketer.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
- Overview of fashion marketing and communication
- Understanding and identifying your target audience
- Consumer behaviour and psychology
- Engaging storytelling
- Setting objectives
- The importance of video and photography in fashion content
- PR, editorial and blogging
- Research content (articles, whitepapers, trend reports etc.).
- Copywriting for product and web content
- Own brand social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
- Influencer marketing
- Email marketing
- Content calendars
- Working with trade events, seasons, and drops
By the end of the course you will have;
- Gained insight into the exciting and fast-paced field of fashion marketing.
- Discussed how fashion content marketing fits into a wider fashion marketing strategy.
- Learned about the fashion job roles responsible for fashion content marketing.
- Learned how to develop a brand story.
- Explored how to develop a digital content strategy for a brand.
- Developed an understanding of how content marketing sits alongside social media, PR and traditional marketing activities
- Learned how to integrate content marketing with other fashion marketing events and activities.
- Learned techniques to reach and engage new audiences
- Learned techniques to support conversion and sales.
Meet the Tutor:
This fashion content marketing short course will show you the steps fashion brands use to develop their brand stories, and then how digital content and social media managers apply this story through all the brands channels, to increase awareness, and engage and convert.