University of the Arts London has a world class reputation for inspiring creativity through innovative curriculum that is designed to prepare students for the careers of the future.
Our inspiring teaching faculty is made up of professional artists, practitioners, designers, technicians, critics and theorists, all on hand to deliver cutting-edge programmes and courses. As a result, we are ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2019 QS World University Rankings®. Every year, we continue to launch the careers of the creative and cultural innovators that go on to be industry leaders.
Our Professional Development courses at University of the Arts London take this same energy and apply it specifically to working professionals.
- Courses are available as 1, 2 and 3 day intensive courses
- Are aimed at working professionals
- Taught at an intermediate and advanced level
- Designed to inspire
- Apply the University of the Arts London methods of teaching to curriculum designed specifically for industry leaders and practitioners
- Designed to complement the work we do with our Business & Innovation clients and partners
Courses to include elements of the following, as appropriate to the subject
- Practically taught and structured
- Messy, with spaces that get your creativity flowing
- Collaborative and enriching
- Based around discussions that question industry norms
- Thought provoking seminars
We are an active London based university and champion our strategic partnerships across industry, business and the community.
We are proud to be expanding our offer in include applying the innovative teaching techniques of our staff to working professionals. This will allow us to expand our work and reach to include those that would like to join the most influential talents in art, design, fashion, communication and performance.