We understand that it can be very disappointing not to receive an offer and you may want to know more about this decision.
If you would like feedback on an unsuccessful application, please contact us via the UAL Portal by following these steps to make sure the right person gets your enquiry:
- Select the ‘Contact Us’ button
- Select the ‘Application Progress’ category
- Select the ‘decision feedback’ sub-category.
We’ll send you feedback as soon as possible, although we appreciate your understanding if our response is delayed during peak times of the application process.
Even if your application is unsuccessful, there are still ways to study at UAL:
- Pre-degree: Check the UAL website in April to see if there are any vacancies on our other pre-degree courses.
- Undergraduate: If you applied through UCAS and have used all your choices, you may be able to apply to another course at UAL through UCAS Extra or Clearing.
- Postgraduate: You can still apply to other postgraduate courses at UAL. Check our courses to see if there is another area that interests you.
What does it mean if I receive an offer from a different course?
In some cases, you may receive an offer from a different course or College from the one you applied to. This happens when your application has not been successful for your chosen course but our admissions tutors have found another course that they believe would be a strong match for your skills and interests.
It’s up to you whether you choose to accept this offer and you can opt out of the process at any time.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Our central and college-based Admissions teams will guide you through the application process and will do their best to answer any questions you may have.
You should contact us via the UAL Portal, using the Contact Us button.