The 6-month fully funded programme welcomes SMEs from any industry which already have a prototype or solid business plan in place. By joining ACE IT, they will have the opportunity to receive dedicated support from academics, consultants and industry experts to get their service or product ready for market or to seek funding for further development.
The 2022 cohort will start in January and will run until June. The entrepreneurs joining the programme will receive:
- Collaborations with LSBU and UAL academics to develop or improve immersive tech products, services or experiences
- One-to-one consultancy with immersive tech experts to strategise product development
- Bespoke training and access to volumetric scanning and capture facilities and equipment to help produce high-quality 3D assets for use in design or marketing
- Studios, equipment and technical support for the development of AR, VR, and immersive audio products
- 3 months of access to the Flemenco legal content platform
Those interested in joining the 2022 cohort need to submit their applications before Sunday 12 December via this online form.
Using immersive tech to grow your business
ACE IT, the initiative developed by LSBU and LCC thanks to the European Regional Development Fund, has been designed to break the common barriers to immersive tech innovation and help businesses launch new-to-market immersive tech products.
Since launching in 2020, ACE IT has supported a whole range of London-based SMEs to successfully apply immersive solutions in innovative ways – from Alivein Tech developing an immersive music studio experience, to Digital Fashion Framework tackling the negative footprint of physical photoshoots, and Popla Media applying immersive storytelling in film and photography.