Photography for 16 to 18 Year Olds Short Course
If you are considering a future in photography then this course will help you to get the most out of your camera and build that all-important portfolio. Specifically designed for young learners, the course will be fun and informative, and will consist of a step-by-step guide on how to improve your skills and present your images to their best.
During the course you will work in the studio and on location, taking exciting and unusual images and developing them to a portfolio standard. At the end of the course, you will have gained the knowledge of how photography is taught at degree course level, with the confidence to go out and build your portfolio independently.
Level: This course assumes that you are a beginner with no previous training in photography and darkroom skills.
Entry requirements: No previous knowledge is required
Please note: This course is for students aged 16 to 18 years old only
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
Your tutor will outline the course agenda in detail on day one of your course.
Please bring with you to the first session:
- Notebook and pen
- You should bring your own analogue camera, although the college has a number of 35mm film cameras that you may be able to borrow.
Meet the Tutor:
This photography teenagers course will help you to get the most out of your camera and build a portfolio. The course is fun and informative, will consist of a step-by-step guide on how to improve your skills and present your images to their best.
- Central Saint Martins
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King's Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Central Saint MartinsMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Central Saint Martins
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King's Cross
- N1C 4AA