Luxury Fashion Marketing (Online Short Course)
This course is perfect for beginners looking to quickly gain insight into Luxury Marketing. It is vital for luxury brands to create the highest brand value and remain relevant to drive sales. This introductory course will teach you how Luxury Marketing is used to achieve these aims, as well as equipping you with industry insights from both the traditional and digital marketing spheres.
- Luxury foundations
- Brand value and brand Image
- Luxury marketing principals
- Story telling
- Luxury product and experience
- International dimensions
- Digital age
By the end of the course you should have:
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury marketing world
- Gained understanding as to why brand value is fundamental
- Understood what distinguishes Luxury Marketing
- Learned the importance of relevance and story telling
- Gained understanding of exclusivity strategies
- Received insider tips from your tutor, an industry expert
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who is wants to work in luxury marketing, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury marketing world.?Level: Beginner?Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Leanne Cloudsdale is a fashion industry professional with 15 years experience. Leanne has worked for a number of luxury brands including Margaret Howell, Folk, WP Lavori, Arc'teryx and Orlebar Brown. A menswear specialist, she regularly mentors design students across all disciplines, and has been teaching at London College of Fashion since 2010, in addition to her own practise as a creative consultant.