Luxury Fashion Marketing (Online Short Course)
This course is perfect for beginners looking to quickly gain insight into Luxury Marketing. It is vital for luxury brands to create the highest brand value and remain relevant to drive sales. This introductory course will teach you how Luxury Marketing is used to achieve these aims, as well as equipping you with industry insights from both the traditional and digital marketing spheres.
- Luxury foundations
- Brand value and brand Image
- Luxury marketing principals
- Story telling
- Luxury product and experience
- International dimensions
- Digital age
By the end of the course you should have:
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury marketing world
- Gained understanding as to why brand value is fundamental
- Understood what distinguishes Luxury Marketing
- Learned the importance of relevance and story telling
- Gained understanding of exclusivity strategies
- Received insider tips from your tutor, an industry expert
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who is wants to work in luxury marketing, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury marketing world.?Level: Beginner?Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Rosie Croft has over 10 years of buying and merchandising experience, working across the luxury, contemporary and high-street sectors. She started her career in merchandising, working for renowned department store Selfridges before moving to Shoreditch-based luxury boutique, START. Following on from START Boutique Rosie moved into buying, working at House of Fraser first as RTW high-street Buyer before being promoted to Senior Buyer on Handbags. Most recently Rosie has worked at luxury online retailer Mytheresa as Senior Buyer.
The breadth of Rosie's experience, from multi-brand department store to online retailer, gives her a wealth of knowledge across the fashion buying and merchandising sectors, making her a leading lecturer in the field.