Fashion Communication Summer School Short Course
Fashion is everywhere and moving at a dizzying speed. Trends are dictated by the young and communicated by the latest media outlets. This three week course is a broad introduction for beginners to the worlds of fashion journalism, advertising, PR, photography, styling, online and print exposure and art direction.
Students must come with an open mind, as much of the CSM reputation is based on thinking outside the box.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
- Fashion shoots with styling
- Photography workshop
- Magazine cover design
- Fashion Branding
- Runway reporting
- Interview technique
- Media training for being interviewed
- Social media marketing
A full list of materials will be provided on the first day of the course.
Meet the Tutor:
This course is a broad introduction for beginners to the worlds of fashion journalism, advertising, PR, photography, styling, online and print exposure and art direction.