Luxury Brand Management Online Short Course
How do luxury fashion brands stand out from the crowd and successfully communicate what they stand for? Learn the basics of luxury brand management and how it works in the fashion industry. This introductory online course will equip you with the fundamental knowledge and understanding you will need if you aspire to work within the luxury industry.
Who is Luxury Brand Management (Online Short Course) for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is working or wants to work in luxury fashion management, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury brand world.
By the end of this course you will have;
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury brand world
- Learnt to identify luxury target customers and their needs
- Developed an understanding of how to build target customer profiles
- Gained a good understanding of brand positioning and its impact on luxury brands
- Learnt various methods to communicate luxury brand values
- Received insider tips on how the luxury industry is changing
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
- The history of brands (overview)
- Names, logos and symbols
- Basic principles of managing a brand
- Trends in customer attitudes and behaviour
- Brand identity and brand positioning
- Corporate culture, values and mission
- Communicating brand values offline and online
- Attracting and retaining customer loyalty
- The new generation of rule breakers
- Case studies
Meet the Tutor:
In this online short course, you will develop an understanding of luxury brand management, covering a range of topics like brand identity and customer loyalty. You will develop practical skills useful in any role in the luxury industry.