Brand Management Short Course
Through practical exercises, you will apply this knowledge and learn how to develop effective identity strategies to successfully guide the expression of a brand, in the current markets. Taught by a professional in the brand design and visual communication fields, you will examine agency briefs, client requests and case studies.
By the end of this course you will be able to fully analyse and develop any brand, including positioning and effective communication. This will hugely benefit your professional development, CV and future work opportunities.
Who should attend
Professionals, students and recent graduates in the fields of Design, Marketing, Communication, Photography, Videography and Fine Arts. Also suitable for those interested in broadening their knowledge of Branding and Communication-related subjects.
All Levels Welcome
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
- Building a Brand Platform
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Experience
- Humanising Brands - the Importance of Brand Archetypes
- Brand Design and the Construction of a Brand Identity
- How to Manage a Brand Effectively
- Case Studies Analysis
- Practical Exercises
Please bring along:
A notepad and pen
Laptop, iPad or tablet
Meet the Tutor:
Find out how a strong brand can be the most important asset for an individual or company in achieving growth and notoriety.
Focusing on the importance of strategic management of brands, you will gain insight into the branding processes and sustained value creation.