Experience Design Short Course
This structured course combines illustrated lectures, discussions, and short collaborative briefs to explore how experiences can be designed using images, objects, environments, stories and the senses which leave a lasting impression. At the end of the course you will have increased your knowledge and professional skills, and be inspired by the potential to incorporate these into your own work, practice or studies.
Entry requirements: None
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
Please bring to the first session:
- Laptop or iPad
Meet the Tutor:
In an increasingly media saturated world discover how to design events, environments, products and services that transform emotions, thoughts and behaviour. This interdisciplinary course is an introduction to the emerging discipline of experience design. You'll learn methods and techniques that can be applied across all sectors, to improve the quality of interaction and depth of engagement with audiences.
- Central Saint Martins
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King's Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Central Saint MartinsMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Central Saint Martins
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King's Cross
- N1C 4AA