Digital Marketing Strategy (Online Short Course)
These days, no one can afford to ignore the internet as a means to connect with customers, build a brand or promote a cause. But how do you get noticed amidst the noise? On this course, you will learn everything you need to know to create a successful digital marketing campaign.
Led by an industry expert, each weekyou will master a tactic or technique which will help you build your own digital marketing strategy. The course will cover everything from customer experience, traffic generation, advertising strategies, to analytics and tracking your ROI (Return on Investment). Through weekly practical tasks, you will apply what you are learning to real world scenarios. There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss your ideas and get expert and peer feedback.
- Creating clear measurable objectives
- Customer profiling
- Understanding the UX Design for websites
- Customer experience
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- How SEO and Social Media work hand-in-hand
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- Digital advertising and events
- The impact of mobile marketing
- Strategy and planning
By the end of the course you should have:
- Defined clear business and marketing objectives
- Undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Exposed to a large range of digital marketing tactics, such as branding, PR, SEO, social media and content marketing
- Learned how to reach new audiences and retain current customers
- Gained a fresh perspective on the changing climate of digital communication
- Received personal feedback on your work from your tutor
Who Should Attend
This course is excellent for entrepreneurs, freelancers, recent graduates and employees across a range of industries like marketing, PR and communications. This course is perfect for anyone looking to update their digital skills, gain a fresh perspective or develop a successful digital marketing strategy for a specific business. You will need a basic understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) to take part.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communication wherever you are in the world. Additionally, all LCC Online Short Courses include:
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
"I would like to comment on how inspiring and knowledgeable the tutor was, she explained everything clearly and concisely and was very personable and helpful. She also gave us brilliant advice and was just all around lovely to listen to!"
- Former student
This course is also taught in the classroom "Digital Marketing Strategy".
Lynsey Fox is a journalist and pr and communications specialist with 10 years’ experience spanning fashion, retail, consumer, higher education, broadcast and print and online media. Currently Communications and Media Relations Manager at London College of Fashion, UAL, Lynsey has worked with international brands such as BskyB, Marks & Spencer, Nike, Daily Mirror and T-Mobile. Lynsey’s main areas of focus include creating varied and engaging content for multiple stakeholders, competitor and marketing understanding and campaign impact analysis. In addition Lynsey hosts workshops and lectures helping start up designers create digital brand presence.