Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing: Beginners
Adobe Premiere Pro is fast becoming the industry standard software for video editing both in businesses and in post production houses due to its flexibility, cross platform compatibility, and intuitive design. This in-depth course will enable beginners to become proficient in its use.
The beginners course will cover the video editing process from start to finish using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Through instructor led demonstrations and exercises you will learn how to edit a short promotional video or film using a variety of media, adding video effects and titles and finally exporting your finished video. All media will be provided, although you are also welcome to bring your own videos, stills, etc.
- Media management
- Import settings
- Digital video formats and standards
- Video editing tools and techniques
- Adding effects and transitions
- Audio mixing
- Adding titles
- Exporting finished video
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the Adobe Premiere interface, video workflows and digital video formats
- Edit video, audio and other media content proficiently
- Add video effects, transitions, titles and video generators to enhance your video
- Complete a short promotional video or short film
- Use Adobe Dynamic Link to finalise video content and prepare it for DVD authoring and/or web, TV and mobile outputs
Who should attend
Aspiring video artists, filmmakers and graphic artists looking to gain an understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
Follow up courses
After you have completed this course you may want to continue your Adobe education with Adobe After Effects and Animation: Beginners.
We also offer bespoke video editing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
We offer a wide range of Adobe courses for Adobe Creative Suite - find out more on our Digital Skills page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.