What we do
- Provide opportunities for you to socialise and collaborate with other postgraduate students from across UAL.
- Connect you with to UAL services and exclusive opportunities for postgrad students.
- Act as an agency to help you find other creatives to work with.
- Document and celebrate your creative practice and individual voice.
- Promote your work across our online platforms.
How we do it
- Events - these include online exhibitions and webinars, pop up common rooms, Post-Grad mixers, hackathons, workshops, studio visits, breakfast events and trips. We are always looking to initiate new collaborations with courses and departments across UAL - get in touch with us to share your ideas.
- Post-Grad Stories – an online magazine celebrating the student voice, giving you the chance to share thought-provoking experiences, your latest work, the background to your creative practice, and articles about what matters to you. Download the PDF Guide to writing articles for Post-Grad Stories (56.2KB).
- Post-Grad Interest Groups – run by MA and PhD students, alumni and staff to bring together practitioners with a common interest for peer support, show and tells, discussions, webinars, screenings, exhibitions, publications, and much more. When you collaborate with others from UAL, the possibilities are endless! Download the Post-Grad Interest Group Set Up Guide PDF (70KB).
- Weekly Friday newsletter - with over 9000 subscribed, our newsletter offers you the chance to share your projects, calls for collaboration and other opportunities with a massive audience. It is sent to all postgraduate students via their UAL email addresses and staff and alumni can subscribe too!
- Student Ambassadors - our team of Post-Grad Community Ambassadors designs and delivers events and activities to bring people together from all over the university, assists with our social media channels, promotes Post-Grad Community across centres and courses, and acts as a point of contact for students who want to get involved.
- Get involved with the different Post-Grad Community platforms, with guidance available to help you write articles, calls for collaboration, host social media takeovers and promote your activities.