These terms and conditions apply only to transactions in respect of tuition (and other related course fees e.g. attendance at awards ceremony) and halls of residence payments for students of the University.
The University may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes, if made, will apply to any subsequent transactions with the University of the Arts London.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach your University account to which you are making the payment within seven days
- The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details
- The University cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason
- If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purposes of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act, 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party
- In no event will the University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages
- Refunds, for example for overpayment, would be made through the department responsible for the original charge, i.e. School/College Office, Accommodation Services or the Awards Ceremony team, whose contact details appear on this site. It should be noted that once attendance has been made, tuition fees are due for the full academic year regardless of whether or not the course is completed.
Use of Third Parties and Agents:
- University of the Arts London (UAL) is aware that a number of third parties (such as educational agents and visa advice services) offer services to students who may wish to apply to UAL. Please note that UAL will not be liable for any failure on the part of any such third party to pass on to UAL any tuition fees or other sums which you may pay to them, whether in relation to your application, enrolment or otherwise. None of these third parties, including UAL’s authorised agents, are authorised to accept money from you on UAL’s behalf. If you use the services of any such third party then this is at your own risk, and for your security we recommend that all payments are made directly to UAL.