Paid opportunity: become a Climate Advocate for LCF
- Written byInternal Communications
- Published date 13 September 2022
London College of Fashion, UAL is looking for current students and recent graduates to work 4 hours a week as Climate Advocates in the college, starting as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in raising awareness of the Climate Emergency among your peers and in contributing to a curriculum that situates social and environmental sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
Read more about the role and apply now on Arts Temps.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 29 September 2022.
The role is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as recent graduates. BA Students must have already completed 1 year of study at LCF. Students who are not already signed up for ArtsTemps should email email@example.com in order to apply.
We are particularly looking for students/graduates of the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Bespoke Tailoring
- BA (Hons) Contour
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Bags and Accessories
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear Product Design and Innovation
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Development
- BA (Hons) Fashion Sportswear
- BSc (Hons) Fashion Management
- BSc (Hons) Psychology of Fashion
- Executive MBA
- Grad Dip Fashion Management
- MA Fashion Artefact
- MA Fashion Footwear
- MA Fashion Futures
- MA Innovative Fashion Production
- MBA Fashion
- MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion
- MSc Cosmetic Science
- MSc Strategic Fashion Management