The UAL Awarding Body have put together detailed guidance to help Centres who are partnering with us.
You can find useful information and documents on: funding for each of our qualifications, the Centre handbook, brand guidelines, internal verification documents, fees and charges important forms for Centres.
We've also included guidance for UAL Awarding Body students to order replacement certificates. If you have a question or need assistance, please Contact UAL Awarding Body.
Grade exemplification matrices
Guidelines and handbooks
Forms for centres
- Application for Reasonable Adjustments (Word 33KB)
- Application for Special Consideration (Word 29KB)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (PDF 124KB)
- Application for a Requested Exemption for Individual Students (PDF 72KB)
- Application for a Requested Exemption for Multiple Students (PDF 56KB)
- Candidate Authentication Form V2.2 (Word 28KB)
- Guidance for Good Practice in Assessment and Internal Verification v1 (PDF 90KB)
- L3 Diploma Project Proposal pro forma - Unit 8 (Word 25KB)
- L3 Extended Diploma Project Proposal Pro forma - Units 12 and 13 (Word 25KB)
- Notification of Centre Details Changes Form V1.2 (Word 22KB)
These sample forms can be used for the internal verification of assignment briefs, formative assessment and summative assessment. Centres may use these templates or use their own.
Students who have completed UAL Awarding Body qualifications can request and pay for replacement certificates directly. They should first email email@example.com with the following details:
Full name: (required)
Date of birth: (required)
Name of college/study centre: (required)
Year of completion: (required)
Unique Learner Number (ULN):
Please also include scanned copies of ID and proof of address in order for us to verify the request.
We will then confirm if your request is valid and provide you with further purchasing details. There is a cost of £30 to replace both the UAL Awarding Body Qualification and Unit Certificate. Once processed it can take up to four weeks for your certificate to arrive.
Please note, if you believe the centre of study should be responsible for covering this cost, please contact them directly before proceeding.