We offer digital tools, support, guidance and staff development sessions to support your teaching online and face to face.
Digital tools provide a balance of 'content' and 'contact' to support students in reaching their Learning Outcomes.
- Organise your course on Moodle
- Update accessible documents with Blackboard Ally.
- Meet your students in real time on Collaborate Ultra.
- Create and organise your educational videos on Panopto.
- Support your student community using myblog, Workflow, Padlet or Microsoft Teams.
Read about the blended learning approach to delivery which UAL has adopted for the academic year 2020-21. Explore Assessment and Quality policies and find help for your students with restricted access to online learning on Canvas (staff login required).
If you would like any support or guidance, submit a ticket through MySupport or get in touch with your college Digital Learning staff.
- Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Saint Martins: email@example.com
- London College of Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London College of Fashion: email@example.com
- Creative Computing Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org