Summer Stays at Sketch House
Based right in the heart of Finsbury Park, this is a perfect location for guests wishing to be close to Central London.
About Sketch House
Sketch House's interior is inspired by the artist community in the area. Each flat cluster is shared between 5 - 10 bedrooms.
All bedrooms have a three-quarter-sized bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookcase, storage space and ensuite bathroom with shower.
Studios bedrooms are also available with small private kitchen areas.
- The rate for a standard room is £55 per night.
- The rate for a studio room for one guest is £70 per night.
- The rate for a studio room for two guests is £78 per night.
There is a minimum 2-night stay.
- Continental breakfast
- Bed linen and set of towels (changed weekly)
- Bedrooms cleaned weekly
- Complimentary welcome toiletries bag
- Iron and ironing board are available in every kitchen
- Complimentary tea & coffee available in every kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- CCTV coverage of the site
- Super-fast wifi
- Cooking areas available in each flat but guests must bring their own utensils
- Studios are equipped with a small kitchen and basic crockery (guests must bring their own cooking utensils, e.g: pots and pans)
Please note that air conditioning is not provided in this hall.
Finsbury Park is a very cultured and unique part of London and a perfect setting for Sketch House.
The hall is a five-minute walk to the underground and national rail stations. Within walking distance are an array of cafes, bakeries and bars, including the famous Park Theatre café bar.
- Finsbury Park
- Emirates Stadium
- Wireless Festival
- Alexandra Palace
- Oxford Circus (15 mins by tube)
- Buckingham Palace (25 mins by tube)
- Soho (20 mins by tube)
36 Clifton Terrace
London N4 3TD
Travel zone: 2
Nearest tube: Finsbury Park
Nearest train station: Finsbury Park
Take a tour of Sketch House and click on the numbers 0-4 to view each room.
Sketch House is managed by Fresh Student Living, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit National Codes.
Please note if you are a summer guest during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. Check the Terms and Conditions on the main Summer Accommodation page.