skip to main content

Essential coronavirus info
We are continuing to welcome our new and returning students. Your safety is our first priority.

Accommodation for Language Centre students

You can choose from a range of accommodation while studying at the Language Centre, including homestay, house share, university halls of residence and hotels. We can also arrange an airport transfer for you when you arrive in London.

If you are over 18 years of age, then all of these options are available.

If you are under 18, you can only stay in homestay accommodation, which the Language Centre will organise for you, under British Council requirements.

You may also choose to stay in a hotel close to the Language Centre or a different central location.

There are also lots of different hotel accommodation choices in London. Remember to do your research carefully before you make any hotel booking.

Students under 18

Accommodation for Presessional English students

  • House door.

    Practise your English outside the classroom and experience diverse British culture first-hand.

  • House share

    Live in a shared house with other students in London's Zone 2. House share is ideal for students aged 18 or over who prefer a more sociable option.

  • Halls of residence

    During July and August, accommodation at UAL's halls of residence is available to Language Centre students aged over 18. Accommodation Services can help with enquiries for other times of the year.

  • Airport Collection Service

    If you would like someone to meet you at the airport and drive to your accommodation (homestay, house share or residence), we can organise it for you.