Instagram Marketing Online Short Course
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social platforms on the internet, and its users are more engaged and receptive to promotions than on Facebook. The question is “how do you establish your presence on Instagram so that you can grow your brand, raise awareness and create return on investment?” This course answers all the questions above, showing you how to use the latest practices and tactics to engage and build an audience around your compelling branded content. You will learn through practical tasks, review of current case studies, and discussions of best practice, and will receive personal feedback throughout from your tutor.
Who is Instagram for Business and Brands Online Short Course for?
This course is for anyone with a business, a project, or a passion to promote to a wide audience using Instagram. No experience is necessary.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Please bring for the first session:
- Notebook and pen
- Brief introduction to Instagram primary and secondary functions.
- Audience – insights, followers, engagement.
- Content – voice, using the grid, colours, filters, curation.
- Instagram stories – locations, hashtags, emojis, captions, branding.
- Scheduling – best times to post, frequency, consistency, apps.
- Effective use of an ICase studies – Grind, Wild at Heart, and more.
- Measuring ROI.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use Instagram advertising.
- Develop Instagram promotion strategies.
- Understand which audiences can be reached on Instagram, and how.
- Define a content strategy, and create compelling pieces of content.
- Schedule content effectively.
- Use tactics to gain followers.
- Understand how scheduling for Instagram works.
- Promote your brand and work to bloggers and influencers.
- Meaningfully measure your engagement and ROI.
Meet the Tutor:
This online short course will develop your understanding of marketing on Instagram. You will learn the latest tactics and best practices on how to grow brands on the popular social media platform, applicable to your own project or business.