How to apply for your English course
How to apply
- Submit your completed Application Form.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to book an online video call with an English language tutor to check your English level. You will then need to:
- book a time and date for your online video call,
- attend the video call with one of our English language tutors. The tutor will check your English level meets the requirements of the course.
After the video call, if your language level is suitable, you will be sent an official offer and a link to pay. We will email you your student ID number and full instructions of how pay for your course/s. You need the student ID number in order to make your online payment.You must pay for the course in full in order to confirm your place on one of our courses.
Please note: you must be 18 or over by the course start date.
How to pay
Tuition fees can be paid using either Flywire or the UAL ePay portal. Succesful applicants will get instructions for paying tuition fees with their offer letter.
Confirming the student's course
Once you have made your tuition payment, you must send a copy of your payment receipt or payment confirmation by email to email@example.com as soon as possible. This will confirm the student's place on the course.
- A few days before the course start date, students will need to register and enrol on their course.
- Online registration must be completed before students are fully enrolled. We will send instructions for how to complete online registration before the course begins.
- If the student is joining an in-person course they will need to apply for a visa and book accommodation.