About the Creative Computing Institute
We are creating a new space for students, researchers and practitioners to develop advanced creative computing skills and knowledge in areas including:
- Creativity and machine learning
- Human computer interaction
- Big data, social platforms and digital citizenship
- Computational environments, visualisation and sensing
- Creative coding and software development for the digital creative industries
Expertise and experience in these areas are in high demand across the digital creative industries. Graduates with these skills can expect to find exciting career opportunities in web and app development, interactive digital experience, smart product development and the internet of things.
Students and researchers will benefit from:
- Specialist teaching spaces
- Technical resources
- Expert support staff
You'll also have access to our: specialised lecture programme, events, seminars and workshops.
More to explore
We're inviting researchers and research students to join our interdisciplinary community - exploring computing and creative practice.
Discover all of the fantastic courses in Creative Computing at UAL including undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses.