Adobe After Effects and Animation: Intermediate
This course has beendesigned for video artists, filmmakers, graphic designers and graphics professionals who want to bring their creative vision to life using Adobe After Effects
This course contains a series of engaging tutor demonstrations and practical exercises that give you the chance to apply your learning to live projects that will further your working knowledge of this program.
- Shape layers and operators
- The Graph Editor
- Text animators and effects
- Alpha Channels
- Track mattes
- Animation with solids and effects
- Animation principles applied to motion graphics
- 3D, Cameras, Lights
- Audio in After Effects
- Timeline tips and tricks
- Preferences and key settings
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Rendering and exporting
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Control animation values and speed with the Graph Editor
- Create and animate design elements with Shape layers
- Generate backgrounds and animate strokes with effects
- Understand 3D, Camera and Lights
- Position layers in 3D space and animate cameras
- Animate type and create Animation Presets
- Use solids to create animation
- Optimise Preferences
- Render and export an After Effects project into difference video formats
Who Should Attend
Video artists, filmmakers, graphic designers and graphics professionals looking to gain a fuller understanding of Adobe After Effects
Intermediate: You should havecompleted AdobeAfter Effects and Animation: Beginners or be familiar with Adobe After Effects.
We also offer bespoke Adobe courses and animation courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page or view Gardiner & Theobald, UK: Digital Adobe Training case study.
We offer a wide range of Adobe courses for Adobe Creative Suite - find out more on our Digital Skills page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.