Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from Russia on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes
University of the Arts London (UAL) works closely with our official representative (sometimes called an ‘agent’) in Russia:
Dolgorukovskaya st, 15
build. 1, k. 2
Insight Lingua can offer you support in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges.
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in Russia with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.
Our academic staff travel to Russia every year to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
- 2 February 2019 (12 - 6pm) - Study UK Exhibition, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Moscow
- 3 February 2019 (12 - 5.30pm) - Study UK Exhibition, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Moscow
- 5 February 2019 (3 - 7.30pm) - Study UK Exhibition, Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge, Saint Petersburg
For more information about any of these events, email Insight Lingua at email@example.com
If you have applied through our local representative Insight Lingua, you can be interviewed in Russia by one of our travelling academic staff.
For more information on our interview schedule, email Insight Lingua at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
Please note, if you apply directly to one of our Colleges and not through our representative, you will be interviewed in London or by telephone by your chosen College. In these interviews, you can only be offered a place at the College you have applied to.
- Further education and undergraduate applications:
If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on your first choice course, they will advise you on other suitable courses across UAL's six Colleges or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
- Postgraduate applications:
For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot, for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying for.