About Gardens House
Gardens House is a development situated in the heart of Peckham, with lots of transport links into central London.
Gardens House is made up of cluster flats, which are shared between 5 - 7 bedrooms and one large, contemporary kitchen.
All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- The rate for a standard room is £53 per night.
If you are a Presessional, Language Centre or Study Abroad student, you are entitled to a discounted Summer Stays rate, which will be sent to you by your Advisor or a member of the relevant team.
For group bookings of 6 or more, contact our Summer Accommodation team:
Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 8465
Single room ensuite (own bathroom):
- Complimentary toiletries on arrival
- Bed linen and towels
- Weekly cleaning
- Iron and ironing board available in every kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- CCTV coverage of the site
- Free WiFi
- Cooking areas available in each flat but guests must bring their own utensils
- Studios are equipped with a small kitchen, but guests must bring their own utensils
Please note that air conditioning is not provided in this hall.
Gardens House is located in Peckham, a popular area of London for both tourists and locals, with lots of great transport links into central London.
There are lots of buses that go into central London that stop right next to the hall. The nearest tube is Oval, which is a half hour walk away, or 17-minute bus ride.
37-39 Peckham Road
Travel zone: 2
Closest tube: Oval
Closest train station: Denmark Hill
Closest bus routes: 12, 36, 171, 345, 436
- Borough Market (30 mins by bus)
- The Shard (30 mins by bus)
- The London Eye (30 mins by bus)
- Tate Britain (30 mins by bus)
- Big Ben (30 mins by bus)
- Camberwell College of Arts: 1-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 14-minute bus journey, 23-minute tube trip, 40-minute bike ride
- Chelsea College of Arts: 20-minute bike ride, 34-minute bus journey, 53-minute walk
- Central Saint Martins: 41-minute bike ride, 55-minute tube trip
- London College of Fashion (John Prince's Street): 33-minute walk, 45-minute bus journey
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 54-minute bike ride
Please note travel times are based on the nearest College.
Gardens House Gallery
Take a tour of a Gardens House bedroom.
The site is owned and managed by the University for the exclusive use of University of the Arts London students. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: www.nationalcode.org.
Please note if you are a summer guest during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. To check the full terms and conditions of your stay, please check the Terms and Conditions on the main Summer Accommodation page.