Summer Stays at Gardens House
Gardens House is a brand new development situated in the heart of Peckham, with lots of transport links into central London.
About Gardens House
Gardens House is made up of cluster flats, which are shared between 5 - 7 bedrooms and one large, contemporary kitchen.
All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
The rate is £55 per night, with a minimum 2-night stay.
- Continental breakfast
- Bed linen and set of towels (changed weekly)
- Bedrooms cleaned weekly
- Complimentary welcome toiletries bag
- Iron and ironing board are available in every kitchen
- Complimentary tea and coffee available in every kitchen
- Laundry facilities on site
- CCTV coverage of the site
- Free wifi
- Cooking areas available in each flat, however, guests will have to bring their own cooking utensils
Please note that air conditioning is not provided in this hall.
Gardens House is located in Peckham, a popular area of London for both tourists and locals, with lots of great transport links into central London.
There are lots of buses that go into central London that stop right next to the hall. The nearest tube is Oval, which is a half hour walk away, or 17-minute bus ride.
- Borough Market (30 mins by bus)
- The Shard (30 mins by bus)
- The London Eye (30 mins by bus)
- Tate Britain (30 mins by bus)
- Big Ben (30 mins by bus)
37-39 Peckham Road
Travel zone: 2
Closest tube: Oval
Closest train station: Denmark Hill
Closest bus routes: 12, 36, 171, 345, 436
Take a tour of a Gardens House bedroom.
The site is owned and managed by the University for the exclusive use of University of the Arts London students. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: www.nationalcode.org.
Please note if you are a summer guest during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. To check the full terms and conditions of your stay, please check the Terms and Conditions on the main Summer Accommodation page.