Summer Stays at Gardens House
About Gardens House
Gardens House is a development situated in the heart of Peckham, with lots of transport links into central London.
Gardens House is made up of cluster flats, which are shared between 8 bedrooms, sharing a large contemporary kitchen-living area.
All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- The rate for a standard room is £62 per night.*
There is a minimum 3-night stay for all bookings.
*Prices and availability are subject to change.
For group bookings of 6 or more, contact our Summer Accommodation team:
Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 8465
Summer Stays Terms and Conditions (PDF 334KB)
- English breakfast
- Small complimentary toiletries bag on arrival
- Bed linen and towels
- Weekly cleaning
- Tea and coffee available on request
- Iron and ironing board available in every kitchen
- Laundry facilities (at an additional fee)
- CCTV coverage of the site
- Free WiFi
- Cooking areas available in each flat (guests must bring their own utensils)
Please note that air conditioning is not provided in this hall.
Gardens House is located in Peckham, a popular area of London for both tourists and locals, with lots of great transport links into central London.
There are lots of buses that go into central London that stop right next to the hall. The nearest tube is Oval, which is a half hour walk away, or 17-minute bus ride.
37-39 Peckham Road
Travel zone: 2
Closest tube: Oval
Closest train station: Denmark Hill
Closest bus routes: 12, 36, 171, 345, 436
- Borough Market (30 mins by bus)
- The Shard (30 mins by bus)
- The London Eye (30 mins by bus)
- Tate Britain (30 mins by bus)
- Big Ben (30 mins by bus)
- Camberwell College of Arts: 1-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 14-minute bus journey, 23-minute tube trip
- Chelsea College of Arts: 34-minute bus journey
- London College of Fashion (John Prince's Street): 45-minute bus journey
- Central Saint Martins: 55-minute tube trip
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 59-minute bus and tube journey
Please note travel times are based on the nearest College.
Take a tour of a Gardens House bedroom.
Gardens House Gallery
The site is owned and managed by the University for the exclusive use of University of the Arts London students. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit National Code.
Please note if you are a summer guest during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. To check the full terms and conditions of your stay, please check the Terms and Conditions on the main Summer Accommodation page.