From the start of the 2020 Autumn term, you will be able to get Adobe CC for free by connecting to UAL computers via remote access – more details on this soon. However, some students choose to purchase their own Adobe CC subscription to guarantee access at all times.
We're therefore happy to announce that UAL students can purchase a discounted personal subscription to Adobe CC for through an exclusive deal.
About the deal
For £48 you will get access to the full Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps until 13 August 2021.
The suite includes: Acrobat Pro, Audition, Adobe XD, After Effects, Animate, Bridge, Character Animator, Dimension, Dreamweaver, Fuse, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Prelude, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush and Spark. You’ll also receive 100GB storage on the Adobe Creative Cloud.
The average student discount rate if purchased directly through Adobe is normally around £16.24 per month – that’s a huge saving!
Important - read before purchasing
- This deal is open to new/continuing UAL students returning to study for the 20/21 academic year only.
- Only one licence may be purchased per student.
- If you have already purchased a private subscription directly from to Adobe, please check its cancellation terms & conditions before purchasing this UAL offer. It may not be possible to cancel your existing subscription or there may be a charge.
- The offer expires on 13 August 2021, at which point your licence and access to the apps and Cloud storage will be removed. You should save your files in an alternative location ahead of this date.
How to purchase
- Please have your UAL email address ready – you'll need it to purchase.
- You should allow 2 working days for your purchase to complete. Adobe will email you when your licence is live.
- You will access the licence by signing in with your UAL email address and password.
- If you have problems purchasing the deal or are unable to log in, call the UAL IT Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7514 9898.
Please note, they are unable to assist with technical issues within Adobe programmes; this should be directed to Adobe Support Services.
Search 'Adobe' on the UAL eStore to purchase.