How do I access my benefits?
You are a UAL alumni and can get benefits if you've completed:
- an undergraduate degree
- a postgraduate degree
- a research degree
- 1 full year of study at UAL.
You’ll need your Alumni ID. If you get our Alumni newsletter, your Alumni ID is on the top right of your email.
If you’re not sure, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
UAL alumni can book access to the UAL libraries. To plan your visit:
- Book at least 48 hours before you would like to visit.
- Have your UAL Alumni ID ready when you book.
- Take your confirmation email with you as you need this to book into the College.
Find out more about visiting the UAL libraries, archives and special collections.
You can also access all our top-quality online resources.
Access to Arts Temps
All UAL alumni have access to the job opportunities on Arts Temps, regardless of when they graduated.
The roles offer flexible hours and a great way to gain industry experience and build skills.
Short course discount
Get 10% off most of UAL’s fantastic short courses. It’s simple:
2. Email the UAL Short Course team: email@example.com
3. Include your six-digit UAL Alumni ID
Postgraduate progression discount
UAL alumni can get a 20% tuition fee discount on a taught Masters course at UAL.