Postgraduate Progression Discount
You may be eligible for a 20% discount on your course tuition fees when starting a taught Masters course in the 2022/23 academic year.
You must meet all these criteria:
- Start a taught Masters course at the University in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Have Home or International fee status.
- Have successfully completed a Foundation Degree*, BA, BSc, Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, or Masters course at UAL or a UAL Study Abroad programme. You would also be eligible if you have successfully completed a UAL-validated degree course at another institution. You may need to provide evidence of this if the course took place before 2009.
*Please note that a two-year Foundation degree (FdA) is not the same as the one-year FE Art and Design Foundation course (FAD) which is offered by UAL but which is not included in the eligibility criteria for the progression discount.
You would not be prevented from being eligible for the Progression Discount if you receive a scholarship managed by UAL.
In some circumstances you would not be eligible for the discount. These include enrolling on the following types of course:
- a four-year Integrated Masters course
- an MPhil or PhD qualification
- the TLE MA Academic Practice.
- You do not need to apply for the discount directly. It will be automatically applied to your tuition fee rate and stated in your offer letter.
- If you enrol on a two-year Masters course, the 20% discount will also apply to the fee you pay in the second year of your course in 2023/24.
- You may be eligible to pay your tuition fee by instalment. The discount will be deducted from your total tuition fee and your instalments will be based on the rest.