You may be eligible for a 20% discount on your course tuition fees when starting a taught Masters course in the 2020/21 academic year.
You must meet all these criteria:
- Start a taught Masters course at the University in the 2020/21 academic year.
- Have Home/EU or International fee status.
- Have successfully completed a Foundation Degree, BA, BSc, Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, or Masters course at UAL or a UAL Study Abroad programme. You may need to provide evidence of this if the course took place before 2009.
You would not be prevented from being eligible for the Progression Discount if you receive a scholarship managed by UAL
In some circumstances you would not be eligible for the discount. These include enrolling on the following types of course:
- a four-year Integrated Masters course
- an MPhil or PhD qualification
- the TLE MA Academic Practice.
Deferring your place
The availability of the discount and its eligibility criteria are reviewed each year and they have not yet been decided for 2021/22. As such, it cannot be guaranteed that it will be available if you defer your place to start in 2021/22.
- You do not need to apply for the discount directly. It will be automatically applied to your tuition fee rate and stated in your offer letter.
- If you received an offer letter for an eligible Masters course before 8 June 2020, the discount will automatically show when you enrol at UAL.
- If you enrol on a two-year Masters course, the 20% discount will also apply to the fee you pay in the second year of your course in 2021/22.
- You may be eligible to pay your tuition fee by instalment. The discount will be deducted from your total tuition fee and your instalments will be based on the rest.