skip to main content

Provide feedback

UAL is committed to improving the study experience for disabled and dyslexic students. The Disability Service needs your feedback to help us do this.

Student survey

Students can feedback on their experience by completing the relevant anonymous survey below:

Provide feedback on the Disability Service and your study experience

Provide feedback on Specialist Study Skills Support (also known as Dyslexia Tuition)

Provide feedback on Specialist Mentoring

Concerns and complaints:

Complaints will be handled in a professional and non-confrontational manner.

Concerns about the Disability Service can be directed to the Head of the Disability Service, Caroline Huntley ( or +44 (0)20 7514 2966).

The UAL Complaints Policy is outlined on the Making a Student Complaint page. This includes information about who will listen to the complaint; the stages and timeframes involved; and how to expect a response.

Concerns about DSA funded support via the UAL Disability Service:

If you have a concern or complaint about DSA funded support via the UAL Disability Service, you may wish to contact:

  • Your DSA Needs Assessor for guidance on your options. Their contact details can be found on your DSA Needs Assessment Report.
  • DSA Quality Assurance Group. For more information visit the Making a Complaint page of the DSA-QAG website.
  • DSA on to request a change of non-medical help provider.

Non-Medical Help providers:

If you are a Non-Medical Help provider and would like to provide or request feedback, please visit our webpage for NMH Providers supporting UAL students.