UAL is committed to improving the study experience for disabled and dyslexic students. The Disability Service needs your feedback to help us do this.
Students can feedback on their experience by completing the relevant anonymous survey:
- Provide feedback on the Disability Service and your study experience
- Provide feedback on Specialist Study Skills Support (also known as Dyslexia Tuition)
- Provide feedback on Specialist Mentoring
Concerns and complaints:
Complaints will be handled in a professional and non-confrontational manner.
Concerns about the Disability Service can be directed to the Head of the Disability Service, Caroline Huntley (email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7514 2966).
Find out more about UAL's Complaints Policy. This includes information about:
- who will listen to the complaint
- the stages and time frames involved
- and how to expect a response
Concerns about DSA funded support via the UAL Disability Service:
If you have a concern or complaint about DSA funded support via the UAL Disability Service, you may wish to contact:
- Your DSA Needs Assessor for guidance on your options. Their contact details can be found on your DSA Needs Assessment Report.
- DSA on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change of non-medical help provider.
Non-Medical Help providers:
+44 (0)20 7514 6156
Please tell us:
1. Your name.
2. Student ID number (if known).
3. The course you are interested in.
4. The nature of your query.
Information is treated confidentially. It will not be shared outside the Disability Service without consent. For exceptions, please see the Disability Service Confidentiality Guide (PDF 1201KB).